In one months time we expect to be welcoming back the first of our returning students
We want to maintain a safe environment in our school. We want it to be a comfortable and welcoming place and we need it to be “as normal as possible”. Together we can make this happen. How can you help as a parent?
- Don’t allow your child to go to school if they are showing any of the possible Covid Symptoms
- Encourage your child to follow strict hygiene rules, handwashing, sanitising and keeping social distance
- Minimise all visits to school. Try to do business with us online. We will try to answer as promptly as possible. If your child has appointments, etc let us know by email/telephone
- Pay school charges online (Way2Pay)
- If you are in a position to do so purchase a Chromebook for your students as a considerable amount of the work will be done online and sharing them in school will present a problem. If you already have a laptop they should be encouraged to bring it into school.
- Yes, we are continuing with a school uniform. The school jacket is probably needed more than ever as we will be encouraging as much fresh air experience as possible.
- In shops and on buses students will be required to have a mask. A sealable plastic bag is a good idea for when not in use. In some classes masks may be required. Might be a good idea if they also had their own hand sanitiser for outside school.
- If students want to drink water they will need their own water bottles which should be filled at home. We have to turn off water fountains for obvious reasons and are working on some method of refilling bottles.
- Enrolment for 2021 is online. No need for a paper application form.
- Please ensure that we have Accurate contact details
- Cycling and walking to school should be encouraged if it is an option
Please keep checking our website for any updates